The 1080 square foot chapel seats approximately 50 people for private services. It is situated on a ranch overlooking the Brazos River. A walkway leads visitors past a conference/living building and a tall, steel fountain. Flagstone stairs step down toward the river into the forecourt, where the chapel rests on the west end. the chapel is constructed of stone, glass, steel, wood, and utilizes tension bars with turnbuckles at each of the bents providing bracing for the wall and copper roof.