• To offer self-sufficient, technologically-advanced, great looking Net Zero Energy single-family homes without a million dollar price tag.
• Long-lasting production homes but flexible enough to fit a wide variety of buyers' needs/lifestyles.
• To design homes so that no matter which way homes are oriented, builder can install solar panels and face them south.
• First Net-Zero Energy (NZE) "Smart Home" in US to achieve HERS Rating of -1 in the challenging Climate Zone 5 (freezing temperatures in the winter/hot dry summers). NZE Climate 5 homes have been built in the past, but had only reached HERS 5 Rating, and could not be reproduced at an affordable price point. This home is the first to reach critical HERS -1 Rating.
• First to receive DOE Challenge Home certification in Utah, which recognizes home builders for their leadership constructing NZE homes that are both energy efficient and include high-end finishes, improved indoor air quality, and greater durability.
• ENERGY STAR certified, solar-powered and equipped w/state-of-the-art technology to track energy flow into/out of home w/real-time analytics.
• First/only production builder in US to make NZE features standard.
• 10 floor plans, 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bathrooms, full unfinished basement, 4-car garage, including electric car charging station.
• Number of south facing windows greatly reduces/eliminates use of lights during the day; also reduces amount of electricity used.
• Contemporary design incorporates flat roof components incorporated in all of the plans to give homes a modern look and to provide plenty of roof space for solar panels and achieve optimal solar angle.
• Making NZE more affordable and good looking; beautiful, modern exterior amplifies the leading-edge technology inside, and the inside matches outside.
• Located in master-planned community w/trails, open space, and lake to support active lifestyle.
• Priced in-line w/other homes in the area based on PSF.