The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) has inducted eight of its members into the ASID College of Fellows to recognize their "outstanding service and contributions" to the interior design industry and to the profession through their practice, advocacy, and leadership. The 2010 Class of Fellows includes:
- Bruce Goff, FASID, principal, Domus Design Group, San Francisco and Reno, Nev.
- Sari Graven, FASID, president of ASID and director of program and resource development, Seattle University Facilities Services Department
- Calvin Hefner, FASID, president Calvin E. Hefner Inc./Accessible Environments Inc., Charlotte, N.C.
- Lisa Henry, FASID, architecture and design manager, Knoll Denver
- Charles Larry Horne, FASID, principal, Horne International Designs, Kensington, Md.
- D. Samantha McAskill, FASID, principal, DSM Design Concepts, Fairfax, Va.
- Rachelle Schoessler Lynn, FASID, co-founder, Studio 2030, Minneapolis, and member of the ASID board of directors
- Janice Young, FASID, founder, Janice Young & Associates, Jacksonville, Fla.