Paint manufacturer Sherwin-Williams has launched an enhanced version of its ColorSnap mobile application that works with BlackBerrys and iPhones, allowing design professionals and others to access the company's palette of hues anytime, anywhere.
Credit: Courtesy of Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams' ColorSnap V.2 mobile application works with iPhones and Blackberrys.
ColorSnap V.2 offers several new capabilities, such as:
- Capture a color with the phone's camera and find the closest-matching Sherwin-Williams paint color;
- Coordinate colors or create custom palettes;
- Search for specific colors or browse the full Sherwin-Williams palette;
- Fine-tune color lightness and saturation;
- Create a color library for sharing via Facebook and e-mail;
- Access detailed color data, including color names, RGB values, and light reflectance value numbers;
- iPhone users can take a photo of a color, shake the phone, and receive a random selection of coordinating colors;
- Locate any Sherwin-Williams store.
To download ColorSnap V.2 for free, visit www.swcolorsnap.com.