is a leading provider of tile installation systems in the industry. The company develops products that improve
the performance and aesthetics of ceramic and stone tile installations, wherever
they may be. Schluter’s products combine state-of-the-art technology with attention to detail for highly
functional and visually appealing results.
- NEW! Schluter®-Thin-Set Mortar: Specifically formulated for Schluter membranes and boards
- Uncoupling membranes to prevent cracks from appearing in tiled floors
- Electric floor warming systems to add comfort to any tiled floor
- Waterproofing systems for showers, steam rooms, and other wet areas that prevent mold and mildew
- Linear and point drains that provide options to suit many different design and performance objectives
- Waterproof building panels to create just about any structure that will be tiled
- Metal and PVC profiles to protect and improve the appearance of tile edges and transitions
- A modular screed system to improve heat transfer in hydronic heating systems
Educational workshops are a cornerstone of Schluter’s commitment to ensure that contractors and installers have every opportunity to build the knowledge and skills to do the best work possible, and these are available to professionals across North America.
For more information on Schluter®-Systems, visit www.schluter.com.