We are a professional society of construction professionals who seek to provide the individual professional constructor with the same status as their fellow professionals in the A/E/C Industry. AIC Members are individuals who serve the construction industry with professionalism and a high ethical standards.
The AIC is an organization built to serve the individual professional in construction. We do this in a number of ways by providing:
- An opportunity to earn a professional credential based on a national standard developed by the industry through the Constructor Certification Commission.
- Opportunities for AIC members to participate in the process of developing quality standards of practice and to exchange ideas.
- Leadership in establishing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Professional continuing education.
- Encouragement of equitable and professional relationships between the constructor and other entities in the construction process.
- An environment to enhance the overall standing of the construction profession.